Take no prisoners.

Law Enforcement, True Crime.
george

22 Jan 2014, 17:50 #1

A few days ago I had to go to the Social Security for a new Social Security card so I could identify myself even though I have a drivers license and passport. I have survived for about 50 years without the actual card because I just memorized my number. The guy in front of me about seventy years old was there for the same reason. Now just before we went in we talked a little bit and he remarked we had just too much paperwork in this country to live here. When it was his turn I was right behind him. He explained the drivers license bureau would not renew his license without a social security card but they did punch his license full of holes to invalidate it. The woman at the social security office told him he could not get a new card without a valid drivers license for ID purposes. And the drivers license people won't give him a license without a Social security card. The fact that he could not get his license without the card meant nothing to her. After arguing for a little bit he finally walked out ready to kill. What is so dangerous is that these kind of people who work for the government actually are allowed to reproduce......which is why we need to have a revolution and TAKE NO PRISONERS.

Orion45

23 Jan 2014, 01:01 #2

Is that a true story?

george

24 Jan 2014, 18:24 #3

I went back to the SS office today and there were only three of us retirement age in there and the rest about five or six were younger people two of which were illegal aliens there trying to get SS disability benefits. Somehow I don't see how this is going to work.

Orion45

16 Apr 2014, 17:56 #4

Yes, you are right George.  It isn't working.
Aside from the Congress already stealing the money that was paid into the so-called "lock box," and spending it to get themselves re-elected, SS is going broke even faster now that there has been a great push by this Administration to enroll more and more "disabled" so that they to can get SS benefits, even if they didn't pay much into it.
Now, they are illegally seizing tax refunds from children, because their parent (s) were alleged to have receive "too much" in benefits as long as 20 years ago.  Just another violation of the law by this Administration, which again will be overlooked by most, if not all of the Dems in Congress.

Orion45

16 Apr 2014, 17:59 #5

Which also means the IRS is again violating laws by the unlawful use of their powers. We really need a special prosecutor to go after the IRS and our thoroughly corrupt DOJ.